SEAC Nobbing machine – FPM-200 – is designed out from the former ARENCO CIS-N with over 60 years on the market. Of course, the machine is designed out from today’s demand of Food approved material and meets all EU quality and security norms and regulations. The most important (and unique) is our “Individual Head Measuring device and our mechanical gutting operation” –see our animated film How it works! It helps to cut the head off with minimal loss of rawmaterial, increasing the yield up to 15 % compared to other machines on the market.
Individual head measuring
FPM-200 is our standard nobbing machine. Stainless steel is used to maintain sufficient protection against corrosion. We use only high standard parts and well known suppliers such as SKF etc. If any questions regarding our machines and specification please contact us and we will answer as soon as possible.
- Electrical Consumption 1,29 KW
- Electrical connection 3×230/400V AC 50Hz
- Water consumption 15 l/min
- Water pressure constant 3 bar
- F30 (30-80/100 fish/kg)
- F40 (20 – 35 fish/kg)
- F45 (8/10 – 25/28 fish/kg)
- F60 (6/8 – 15/17 fish/kg)
- F75 (2-8 fish/kg)
- F90 (2-8 fish/kg)
We also has an option between long and short pockets. This is depending on your raw product.
- Sectioning unit – cut fish into pieces. Especially for the canning industry.
- Mechanical push-back – reduce water consumption and reduce cost in factory.
Slånbärsvägen 4, 386 90 Öland, Sweden
Kraftvägen 4A, 386 32 Färjestaden, Sweden
Sales: 08:00-17:00 Workshop: 07:00-15:30
Sales: +46 485 35 20, +46 70 750 52 30 Workshop: +46 485 34 690