SEAC AB of SWEDEN is probably the only company in the world that can give SAME GUARANTEE on a complete renovated or rebuilt machine that on a brand new machine.
How we do it?
- Dismounting of the entire machine.
- Changing of all worn-out and damaged parts like: shafts, sprockets, chain wheels, guards, etc. with original new ones. All standard parts are replaced with new ones.
- Complete changing of electrical system.
- Complete changing of old water system with a new one with reduced water consumption.
- Installation, trimming and adjustment made by our experienced technicians. Manual and spare part books are followed to each machine.
Time to renovate!
Driving unit of nobbing machine Arenco CIS-N before renovation.
Driving unit of nobbing machine Arenco CIS-N after renovation
Renovated nobbing machine Arenco CIS-N installed on a canning factory
Renovated machine Arenco SFD-300 installed on a fish processing plant
Baltic herring fillet made by Arenco SFD-300
We have access to all technical «know-how» from this time due to our service technicians that have been working with the machines since beginning of 1970’s.
We have over 30 years of experiences on all our complete renovated or rebuilt machines.
We have access to most of the suppliers of spare parts.
We have an own workshop where we can do different parts by ourselves.
We have a world-wide network with agents that can assist if anything may be wrong.
We can give our customer a «complete after-sale-service» on all our Swedish — designed machines.
Slånbärsvägen 4, 386 90 Öland, Sweden
Industrigatan 8, 386 32 Färjestaden, Sweden
Sales: 08:00-17:00 Workshop: 07:00-15:30
Sales: +46 485 35 20, +46 70 750 52 30 Workshop: +46 485 34 690